Sunday, December 22, 2013

How you can change the Facebook color

Hi guys! Today i want to show you a way to how you can easily change the color of your Facebook timeline.

So, you just need install Change My Facebook Color extension in the Google Chrome.

You can find the Change My Facebook Color extension at the https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/change-my-facebook-color/ipopodflddngcbmefgnnmfggjpknepha?hl=en
Install it in your browser! Next, click on the Change My Facebook Color button and choose a new color for your Facebook timeline.

Drag and drop the Change My Facebook Color bookmarklet to bookmarks bar and go to your Facebook timeline. Then click on the Change My Facebook Color bookmarklet!
Hi guys! In this tutorial I want to show you how you can easily create your WiFi Hotspot without a router.
Categories:

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment